No matter where you are, our expert team at Safebettingsites has you covered. We work tirelessly in order to deliver nothing but the very best betting sites from around the world. Using our knowledge of the industry, we are able to separate the best bookies from the rest, based on their markets, odds, bonuses and additional features. As always, we only ever recommend betting sites that are 100% safe and secure in your country. This means that punters can back their favourite sports teams and players safe in the knowledge that they are doing so legally, fairly and reliably.
Best Betting Sites by Country
Our experts are on hand to bring nothing but the very best betting sites and online bookmakers to punters. Whether you are new to online betting or have been wagering in this way for years, it is always worthwhile taking advantage of our expertise. At safebettingsites, readers will find in-depth betting guides and bookie reviews. Such pages have been written specifically with your location in mind, helping you to decide just which bookie to sign up with.
- Australia Betting Sites
- Canada Betting Sites
- Ghana Betting Sites
- Irish Betting Sites
- Indian Betting Sites
- Kenya Betting Sites
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Malaysia Betting Sites
- New Zealand Betting Sites
- Singapore Betting Sites
- South Africa Betting Sites
- Thailand Betting Sites
- Vietnam Betting Sites
- USA Betting Sites
- Asian Bookies
Why You Can Trust Our Recommended Betting Sites
We take time and effort into separating the best betting sites from the rest. While this differs between countries, a large number of betting sites are likely to be available to punters. We rank online bookies based on a number of factors. As such, betting customers can rest assured that our recommended betting sites score highly in the following areas:
- Safety – All of our recommended betting sites are completely safe to operate on. We only suggest bookies that are licensed and regulated where you live. Tools such as encryption technology, firewalls and anti-fraud departments help to keep operators safe from threats.
- Markets – Our top ranked betting sites also cover a large number of sports. In doing so, pre-match, in-play and outright markets are available in their droves on a daily basis. So, whether you are looking to bet on football, horse racing, Esports or boxing, our recommended bookies are likely to have you covered.
- Odds – While safety is our no.1 priority, the prices found at betting sites are also important. Odds determine how much punters make from winning bets. As a result, we have compared all available prices in order to determine which the best betting sites are in this area where you live.
- Promotions – Often, bookmakers will offer specific promotions for those living in different countries. However, if a bookie is based in the UK, they may choose not to offer bonuses elsewhere. Our recommended bookies generally cater for all of their customers when it comes to free bets, bonuses and other promotions.
- Features – Live streaming, cash out and bet builders have become some of the most demanded features on betting sites over recent years. Such features add to the overall user experience, as well as potentially making it easier to win. Whether you are operating on desktop or mobile, a host of features are likely to be available.
- Customer Service – Require assistance in your native tongue or need technical support during the night? Online bookies have to ensure that customer service agents are on hand day and night in order to deal with issues. The majority of modern betting sites offer support over the phone, via email and through live chat features. Meanwhile, many are also active on popular social media platforms.
- Mobile – The majority of sports bets are now placed on mobile devices. This is why bookies are placing such great emphasis on their mobile platforms. Whether it be through a dedicated app or optimised mobile site, markets and features should be available on iOS, Android, Windows and other devices.
- Payment Methods – Does your chosen bookie accept payments in the local currency? Can you deposit funds using the popular E-wallet in your country? Funding your betting activity, including taking home winnings, should be an easy task. Ideally, no fees should be involved either.
Is it Legal to Place Sports Bets Online?
No matter which country you live in, it is important to only bet when it is legal. This means following the gambling laws put in place by the government, as well as only wagering on sites that are licensed and regulated where you live. Leading gambling authorities include the Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Gibraltar Gambling Commission and Government of Curacao. If domestic betting sites are not allowed where you live, it may be that you can still take advantage of an offshore bookie. This is something that we will discuss in more detail on your country’s page.
Those who fail to bet legally put themselves at risk of being prosecuted by local authorities. Betting on illegal or unlicensed betting sites also increases the danger of personal and financial details being hacked, putting your hard earned funds at risk. As a result, be sure to follow the information set out in our pages.
Benefits of Online Betting
While high street bookmakers are still found in some countries, online betting sites have generally taken over. This is the reason as to why many new betting sites are cropping up, trying to get their share of the action. So, if you are still unsure of just why online betting is so popular, let’s take a closer look at its benefits.
What We Like:
- Convenient – Online bookies have made placing bets easier than ever before. There is no need to visit your high street betting shop. Instead, simply open up your laptop or charge up your phone in order to back your favourite teams and players. Bets can often be placed in a matter of seconds, without even leaving the comfort of your own home.
- Safety – As long as punters sign up with one of our recommended betting sites, actions are carried out securly. Each bookie holds its own gambling license, while also ensuring that they have the necessary security measures in place to protect its customers.
- Bonuses – The vast majority of betting sites offer bonuses and promotions in order to entice punters into signing up and betting. While not all are worthwhile, due to their limited rewards or strict terms and conditions, such offers can be very useful. Popular promotions include free bets, early payouts, cashback, insurance and specials.
- Features – Whether it be live streaming, cash out or bet builders, the features found at betting sites certainly add to the experience for punters. Live streaming means that punters can follow their picks as the action plays out, while other features help customers in staking on exactly what they want, as well as even settling wagers before their completion.
- Mobile – Any bookie worth its weight in gold will ensure that they cater well for mobile customers. Whether it be through a dedicated app or efficient mobile website, markets and features should be accessible at all times using a handheld device.
Is online betting legal?
This depends completely on your location. All countries have their own gambling laws, which betting sites must meet in order to be declared legal. For those living in a country where online betting is banned, offshore operators may be an available alternative.
How can I tell if a betting site is safe?
Any reputable betting site must be fully licensed and regulated by a respected gambling authority. Meanwhile, the majority of safe bookies will make it clear as to the safety measures in which they have in place. Security and privacy policies should be visible at all times.
Which payment methods are available with online bookies?
The majority of betting sites make a host of payment methods available. Whether it be bank cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, Pay By Phone or cheques, punters should find something to suit their needs.
Is live streaming available at all betting sites?
No. Live streaming is a service that is in-demand when it comes to online betting. However, punters should not expect all bookies to offer it. Those who do offer live streaming will potentially hold an advantage, with many punters enjoying watching their picks in action.
Can I bet using my local currency?
Again, this depends on your location, as well as the currency in which you are looking to use. The majority of online bookies accept payments in Pound Sterling, Euro, US Dollars, with a number of others being accepted elsewhere.