Multiple betting is now hugely popular for punters online. Multiple bets make it possible to claim large earnings through a small stake. A variety of multiple bets are available today, each coming with their own demands. Punters must make several selections, with a number, or all, having to win to claim any returns. Available on a variety of sports markets with bookies, this page will outline the types of multiples, as well as the best betting sites for punters to consider.
- 1 Our Top 5 Betting Sites for Multiple Bets
- 2 How We Rank the Best Betting Sites for Multiple Bets
- 3 What are Multiple Bets and How Do They Work?
- 4 Types of Multiple Bets
- 5 Pros & Cons of Multiple Bets
- 6 How to Profit from Multiple Bets: Strategy & Tips
- 7 Our Recommended Bookmaker for Multiple Bets In the UK
- 8 Popular Betting Markets
- 9 Bottom Line
- 10 FAQ’s
Our Top 5 Betting Sites for Multiple Bets
- Claim Your Bonus
- Applies to at least 4 pre-match selections
- Instant & free of charge payments
- Easy to claim bonus
- Extra winnings capped at £11,000
- Minimum odds of 1/5 per selection required
- 15+ fold multiple required for maximum extra winnings
- Exclusive sign up offer
- Large number of ongoing mobile promotions
- Live streaming of UK & Irish horse races
- 10% boost on 3+ multiples
- Minimum odds of 6/4 required
- Available once per day
- Excellent choice for football bets
- Extra 6+ 100% Acca Insurance
- STS weekly Free Bet Club
How We Rank the Best Betting Sites for Multiple Bets
Multiple bets can be placed at almost all betting sites today. Punters in the UK therefore have almost endless bookies to choose from. However, the betting sites above have been selected for good reason. When ranking bookies, our experts take into account the following factors:
Safety, Markets & Odds
- Safety – Security for betting customers is always the first thing we consider. Each of our recommended bookies is licensed in the UK. Meanwhile, they all have a number of security features in place. Encryption helps to keep your personal details safe at all times, while all payment methods offered are reliable.
- Markets – Multiples are available on a variety of markets. Football, tennis, cricket and horse racing are among the most popular sports to bet on in the UK. However, the best bookies offer a host of additional events, ranging from golf and basketball to eSports and motor racing.
- Odds – Punters generally place multiples in the hope of winning big. However, significant earnings can also be made with bookies offering attractive odds. Our recommended betting sites regularly offer the leading prices when it comes to sports markets.
Promos, Features, Support & Mobile
- Promotions – Whether it be a welcome bonus or an offer specific to multiple bets, betting sites attract customers through their promotions in some cases. The best promotions offer promotions with realistic conditions too.
- Features – Modern-day betting sites are packed with additional features. Live streaming, cash out live chat are among the most in-demand features to look out for.
- Support – Customer service is key too. Online punters want to know that support is available when needed, whether it via the telephone, email or live chat. Response times should also mean that customers are not made to wait for support.
- Mobile – A large proportion of multiples are now placed using mobile devices. Whether it is via a dedicated betting app or efficient betting site, bookies work hard in order to ensure that they score highly in this area.
What are Multiple Bets and How Do They Work?
Looking for information regarding multiple bets explained? Look no further. A multiple bet is generally classified as anything from a double upwards. This refers to the number of selections on a bet slip. Here, all picks must win in order for your bet to be successful. Let’s take a closer look at some examples of multiples in order to provide punters with a better understanding of just how they work.
A £10 is placed on Southampton to beat Burnley, Everton to defeat Leeds United and Liverpool to beat Arsenal in Premier League football betting markets. Southampton are priced at 1/4, Everton at 2/7 and Liverpool at 4/11. Known as a treble, this multiples will deliver total returns of £21.92. Meanwhile, those who prefer using decimal odds can use the following formula in order to calculator the potential returns: Stake x (Odds x Odds x Odds) = Return
In the event of having selected three horses to win their respective races over a weekend, they will sit on your bet slip as three singles. However, as a multiple bet, punters could instead create three doubles and a treble, known as a trixie. Here, each separate bet must win in order for your bet to win. An example of a stake here would be £2 x4, a total of £8.
Types of Multiple Bets
When it comes to multiples, punters today have a large number of options available to them. Below are the most common multiples available with online bookies today:
- Multiple Bet Doubles, Trebles & Accumulators – These are standard single stake multiples. Here. all selections must win their respective match in order for the bet to be successful. There are no maximum number of picks when it comes to accumulator bets.
- A Lucky 15 – This is a four-leg multiple bet that covers all four singles, along with six doubles, four trebles and a fourfold.
- Lucky 31 – The same as a Lucky 15 bet, however here there are five legs and a total of 31 bets.
- A Lucky 63 – The same as above again, with six legs and 63 bets.
- Trixie – A trixie involves three doubles and one treble.
- Yankee – A similar concept as a trixie, a yankee comes with four legs and 11 bets in total. At least two legs must win for any returns to be made.
- Super Yankee – Also known as a Canadian by some, here, five legs and 26 individual bets are involved. There are no singles, with two or more picks having to win for returns again.
- Heinz – Made up of 57 separate bets, a Heniz involves six legs. 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 fourfolds, six fivefolds and one sixfold. A £1 bet will return £57 if all selections win.
- Super Heinz – Coming with a total of 120 bets, a Super Heinz comes with an additional leg when compared to a standard Heinz.
- Goliath – A Goliath bet is made up of a massive 247 bets, from just eight selections. Those successfully picking all will no doubt earn some significant winnings.
Multiple Bets Table
The multiple bets table below makes it easy to see just how different multiples compare. You should now have a much better understanding of just how this type of betting works.
|Bet type||singles||doubles||Triples||4-folds||5-folds||6-folds||7-folds||8-folds||Total bets|
Pros & Cons of Multiple Bets
As with any form of wagering on sport, multiples come with their share of pros and cons. So, what do we like about multiple betting and what are we not so keen on?
How to Profit from Multiple Bets: Strategy & Tips
Multiple betting encourages smaller stakes, unlike other forms of wagering.
Those placing multiples can earn vast amounts when staking relatively little, however punters must keep into account that they could lose everything if just one of their selections loses before the bet is complete. So, when placing multiples, take into account the following tips:
- Minimise your stake – Due to the enhanced odds surrounding multiples, it is important to keep your investment down to a minimum. You can still potentially win big through a £1 stake.
- Stick to what you know – As with any form of betting, place bets on sports you have a good knowledge of. This will give you the best possible chance of beating the bookies.
- Understand the risk – Punters placing multiples must understand that they will likely lose more than they will win. However, the potential rewards mean that it is a style of betting still worth utilising.
- Learn the basics – Be sure to understand each type of multiples discussed on this page. Doing so will ensure that any unwanted surprises occur.
- Promotions – Be sure to take advantage of bookies that offer promotions surrounding multiple betting markets. Signing up on such sites will increase your chances of winning and minimise losses.
Our Recommended Bookmaker for Multiple Bets In the UK
- Visit Site
- Applies to at least 4 pre-match selections
- Instant & free of charge payments
- Easy to claim bonus
Popular Betting Markets
We have crafted expert guides and the winning tips across many other betting markets. Here’s our top picks to help you profit form sports betting.
For those looking for a new form of betting, multiple bets could well be for you. There are almost endless opportunities when it comes to multiple betting. The rewards from small stakes make this form of wagering all the more appealing, with many bookies offering generous promotions in this area too. All of our recommended betting sites are fantastic options for punters looking to place such bets, so be sure to check them out for yourself.
What is a multiple bet?
A multiple bet is one that simply consists of two or more selections. Available on all sports markets, multiple betting is used as a method by punters to enhance the odds.
Which is the best online bookie for multiple betting?
We have outlined a number of leading bookies for multiple betting on this page. Each one scores highly when it comes to markets, odds and additional features. Those signing up with such operators can potentially win big without risking a huge amount.
What are the advantages of multiple bets?
The benefits include the potential returns on offer from a small stake. Meanwhile, it also enhances the excitement for punters betting on a series of matches or events.
How many different types of multiple bets are available?
A host of different multiples are now available to punters online. We have outlined 12 different bet types on this page, each of which comes with its own demands.
Do bookies offer promotions surrounding multiple bets?
Yes! Due to the popularity of this type of betting, many bookies have introduced promotions of late. Such promotions help betting customers to maximise winnings and minimise losses, with free bets and cash back being up for grabs.