Online bookies today offer a variety of betting promotions. Designed to both attract new customers and keep existing punters satisfied, the best betting promotions are well worth utilising. Whether it be a sign up, enhanced odds, cashback or acca insurance offers, this page will deliver some of the top betting promotions available in the UK. We will also outline just what separates the best betting promotions UK from the rest, including the terms and conditions involved.
- 1 Our Top 10 Betting Promotions
- 2 How We Rank The Best Betting Promotions
- 3 Hottest Free Bet Offers For This Month
- 4 Different Types of Betting Promotions
- 5 What to Consider When Selecting a Betting Promotion
- 6 Betting Promotions Pros & Cons
- 7 Can Betting Promotions for Existing Customers Be Found?
- 8 Bottom Line on Betting Promotions
- 9 FAQ’s
Our Top 10 Betting Promotions
- Claim Your Bonus
- Maximum extra winnings of £10,000
- Available on a variety of pre-match sports bets
- Winnings can be withdrawn immediately
- Extra winnings capped at £11,000.
- Available on any sports markets
- Extra winnings can be withdrawn instantly
- Available to new customers
- Minimum deposit of just £5 to qualify
- Available to use on hundreds of sports markets
- Maximum £10 free bet available per day
- Applies to all sports markets
- Minimum odds of just 1/5 per leg to qualify
- £1+ football acca to qualify
- Total odds of 6/4 required
- 10% boost up to £100 on winning 3+ accas
- Free Bet up to £10 on selected races
- Free bets available for 7 days
- Betfred offer thousands of pre-match and in-play markets
- Maximum benefit of £25,000 per day
- Maximum £20 stake
- Also available on UK greyhounds
- Maximum extra winnings of £5,000
- Minimum odds of 1/2 per selection required
- Available on all sports markets
- Free bet valid for 7 days
- Paid out on the first winning football same game multi of the week
- Available to new and existing customers
- Free bet up to £10 on 5+ fold acca losing by just 1 leg
- Available once per week
- Odds of 1/5 per selection required to qualify
How We Rank The Best Betting Promotions
There are a large number of betting promotions found online today. As such, deciding which online betting promotions are worth taking advantage of can be difficult. However, punters can rest assured that all of our recommended sports betting promotions are worthwhile. This is because they score highly in the following areas:
Key Promotional Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying Stake – The majority of betting promotions require a qualifying stake to qualify. The best betting sites promotions will normally set this amount at a maximum of £10, meaning that beginners and those with smaller budgets can take advantage of them. Whether it be a sign up bonus or free bet for existing customers, a bet worth below the minimum stake amount will mean that punters miss out on the reward.
- Minimum Odds – Whether it be an accumulator boost, money back special or free bet offer, it is also likely that minimum odds must be met when placing qualifying bets. The lower the minimum odds the better! Bookies who set high minimum odds are basically telling their customers to place long shot bets in a bid to claim rewards.
- Value – Ultimately, the risk should be worth the reward when it comes to betting promotions UK. If you have to stake £100 to get a £5 free bet, it is best to avoid this promotion. This is especially relevant when it comes to enhanced odds offers, with bookies always talking up such promotions. However, a quick look at odds comparison sites may show you that such a price can actually be found elsewhere too.
- Expiry Date – Many betting promotions will state in their terms and conditions that free bets or bonus funds must be used within a certain number of days. Whatever the amount of available time is, it should give punters a realistic chance of meeting the wagering requirements.
- Other Terms – Punters should ideally be able to take home funds made from betting promotions immediately. However, it may be the case that certain conditions must be met beforehand. Bookies that require the bonus amount to be wagered x50 are unlikely to appeal to punters. So, be sure to look into this before staking.
Hottest Free Bet Offers For This Month
Different Types of Betting Promotions
Our list of recommended betting promotions above features a variety of different offer styles. Those signing up with online bookies will likely come across the following betting promotions:
Used by bookies to attract new customers, welcome offers are generally a matched bonus. A promo code may be required at the time of signing up or depositing, with bonuses being available up to a set amount. No deposit offers are hard to come by for sports betting fans today, with free bets being more common. For free bet welcome offers, a small stake will be rewarded with a free bet equal to or greater than this amount.
|BOOKMAKER||WELCOME OFFER||TERMS & CONDITIONS||GO TO SITE|
|Bet365||Up to £100 in Bonuses||Minimum £5 deposit||Visit Bet365|
|Coral||Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets||
Many bookies offer betting promotions surrounding acca bets. Whether it be enhanced odds or boosted winnings, they will enhance the amount of cash made when placing successful accumulator bets. Many of these offers will be surrounding football betting promotions, while minimum odds and stakes will be found in their terms and conditions.
|BOOKMAKER||ACCA BONUS||TERMS & CONDITIONS||GO TO SITE|
|10Bet||Up to 50% in additional winnings on 3+ accas||
|Betiton||Up to 77% in extra acca winnings||
Similarly, acca insurance is now available at an increasing number of betting sites. Here, punters will receive their stake back in the event of just one of their picks letting them down. Your stake will most likely be returned as a free bet, while terms and conditions surrounding odds and stakes will be in play.
|BOOKMAKER||ACCA INSURANCE||TERMS & CONDITIONS||GO TO SITE|
|Paddy Power||Free bet if one of your 4+ acca lets you down||
||Visit Paddy Power|
|NetBet||Acca Insurance Offer Up to £10||
Available to both new and existing customers, enhanced odds promotions are introduced surrounding a specific sporting event. Whether they be in favour of the favourite, underdog or both parties, it is possible that a low maximum stake will be set.
Free bet offers come in a variety of formats. Again available to new and existing customers, free bets can be earned by depositing or betting a certain amount, as well as seemingly at random as a reward for consistent wagering.
|BOOKMAKER||FREE BET||TERMS & CONDITIONS||GO TO SITE|
|Ladbrokes||Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets||
|888Sport||Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets||
Money Back Specials
A host of money back betting promotions are also available to punters today. Whether it be for your horse finishing second, a particular player scoring in a football match or after placing a certain number of qualifying bets, this will normally be paid out in the form of a free bet.
|BOOKMAKER||MONEY BACK||TERMS & CONDITIONS||GO TO SITE|
|Betfred||Money back if your horse finished 2nd||
|Paddy Power||Money back if your player loses in the 5th set||Max £10 free bet||Visit Paddy Power|
No Runner No Bet
In the event of a horse in which you have backed ultimately not competing, you will receive your stake back as either cash or a free bet. Generally available for major events such as the Grand National or Cheltenham Festival, no runner no bet promotions are very appealing to horse racing and greyhounds fans.
Best Odds Guaranteed
Again generally available for horse racing and greyhounds. This means that punters will be paid out at the best possible price, no matter when bets were placed. For example, you bet on a horse at 5/1, only to see their starting price rise to 6/1. Should they win, you will be paid out at the better price.
|BOOKMAKER||BEST ODDS GUARANTEED||TERMS & CONDITIONS||GO TO SITE|
|Bet365||Best odds guaranteed on horse racing||Applies to all racing markets, excluding Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore & Hong Kong||Visit Bet365|
|William Hill||BOG on all UK & Irish horse racing and greyhounds||Max benefit of £25,000||Visit William Hill|
What to Consider When Selecting a Betting Promotion
Before looking to utilise betting promotions found online, punters must take into consideration a number of factors. Firstly, do the qualifying steps and reward fit in with your betting strategy? It is likely that a minimum deposit or stake must be met in order to qualify. If this is higher than your budget, give the promotion a miss.
Also be sure to check out the expiry date, which is especially important when it comes to using free bets. Only take advantage of offers that offer a realistic chance of meeting the wagering requirements. Finally, look for promotions surrounding sports you have an interest in. If you are an expert when it comes to tennis betting markets, using a horse racing promotion may not be for you.
Betting Promotions Pros & Cons
When it comes to betting promotions, the following are the main pros and cons:
Can Betting Promotions for Existing Customers Be Found?
Betting promotions are not only for new customers. Whether you are looking for football betting promotions or more generic offers, our recommended bookies have you covered. Existing customers can now take advantage of a large number of ongoing promotions, which as you have read already, range from free bets and enhanced winnings to money back specials and best odds guaranteed.
Meanwhile, existing customers may well receive free bets for simply consistently depositing and betting. Such rewards can often be delivered seemingly at random, making them all the more generous and appealing.
Bottom Line on Betting Promotions
Betting promotions can help punters when it comes to maximising winnings and minimising losses. Our recommended offers are all worth taking advantage of, based on their potential rewards and terms and conditions. So, be sure to check them out for yourself. As always, the bookies involved are safe, reliable and legal in the UK.
Which bookies offer the best promotions?
Our suggested promotions come from nothing but respected and secure bookies. As such, the likes of Bet365, Coral, Betiton and Paddy Power are well worth checking out, among others.
What is the best type of betting promotion?
The best type of promotion is the one which suits your betting strategy. So, be sure to consider the qualifying process, available markets and reward on offer beforehand.
How do I qualify for a betting promotion?
There are a number of different ways to qualify for a betting promotion. This may involve depositing using a promo code, placing a qualifying bet or simply placing a particular bet type. It may also be that punters have to opt in initially.
Which sports are betting promotions available on?
As you will have gathered by reading this page, promotions are available surrounding a host of different sports. Football, horse racing and tennis are perhaps the most common, however fans of other events are also catered for.
Can funds from betting promotions be withdrawn immediately?
This differs from bookie to bookie and depends on the style of the promotion. So, be sure to look at the individual terms and conditions beforehand.