H1Z1, or Z1 Battle Royale as it has now been rebranded as, is an increasingly popular multiplayer video game. First released in 2015, the game has attracted a large number of players. Z1 Battle Royale is now part of the Esports scene too, with tournaments and events taking place regularly throughout the season. This page will outline the best H1Z1 betting sites, as well as available markets, betting tips and skin options.
Top 5 H1Z1 Betting Sites in UK
- Claim Your Bonus
- Excellent odds on Esports matches
- Outright markets available
- Mobile app for iOS and Android customers
- iOS and Android mobile betting app
- Pre match, in-play and outright markets
- Generous welcome bonus & ongoing promotions
- Large number of Esports markets available
- Generous welcome bonus
- Excellent odds
- Generous welcome offer
- Major and minor Esports tournaments covered
- Competitive odds across the board
- Dedicated Esports betting platform
- Esports Free Bet Club
- Daily enhanced odds offers
- In-play Esports markets available daily
- Map betting markets found
- Unique welcome offer
How We Rank the Best H1Z1 Betting Sites
There are still relatively few H1Z1 betting sites available to punters in the UK today. However, this does not mean that you should pick the first bookie in which you come across. With that being said, our experts have ranked all available H1Z1 betting sites, with the above being our top 5.
- Safety – Not all betting sites offering H1Z1 markets are safe. However, bettors at safebettingsites can rest assured that all of our recommended H1Z1 betting sites are licensed and regulated. Each comes with their own set of security features too, ensuring that all activity is carried out without the risk of fraud or other threats.
- Markets – With H1Z1 (Z1 Battle Royale) not being one of the leading Esports titles, markets surrounding the game are few and far between. As such, punters are only really able to bet on the winner of H1Z1 games. All of our recommended H1Z1 betting sites cover major tournaments, with many matches being available to bet on in-play.
- Odds – Good value can often be found at H1Z1 betting sites, due to the fact that bookies do not have as good knowledge on the game when compared to punters. Having looked at odds comparison sites, our top ranked operators score highly in this area.
- Promotions – While they are unlikely to be specific to H1Z1, betting promotions can still help punters in reaching their goals. Including a generous welcome bonus, free bets, insurance and enhanced odds offers, be sure to check out the T&Cs surrounding promotions beforehand.
- Features – Additional features at gambling sites can certainly add to the user experience. Whether it be cash out, live streaming or bet builders, our recommended H1Z1 betting sites deliver in many areas.
- Mobile – A large number of H1Z1 bets are now placed on mobile devices. As such, bookies must ensure that they make betting on iOS, Android and Windows devices simple and quick. Many have developed and introduced dedicated betting apps.
- Support – For times when you have a query about a bet placed or a technical issue, support should be on hand day and night. Many of our recommended H1Z1 betting sites offer 24/7 customer service. Communication can be initiated over the phone, via email and through live chat features in most cases.
What is H1Z1?
HZ1Z, now known as Z1 Battle Royale, is a free to play game from Daybreak Game Company. Involving up to 150 players, the last man standing deathmatch title allows players to play solo, as a duo or part of a group of five. The final player or team standing will be declared the match winner.
Gamers start each game by parachuting into the map, landing in a random spot. Once active, players must work out how to best defend themselves, which can involve locating a weapon and killing opponents to hiding for the duration of the match.
Vehicles are also on standby to help players escape or gain ground on opponents. A host of weapons are accessible during matches, along with other pieces of equipment and first aid packages. As matches progress, toxic gas clouds surround the map, effecting those who remain. As a result, players are ultimately forced to battle against one another.
Maps featured with H1Z1 have been designed to represent different warzones and environments. Each comes with its own unique features and challenges. However, one common theme is that players will have less space to work on as games progress. This is because of the fact that toxic gas clouds take over, making it harder for players to avoid each other.
The H1ZI Pro League was founded in April 2018, becoming one of the biggest events in the Battle Royale scene. Coming with a prize pool of $300,000, the game quickly attracted players. The H1Z1 Pro League took place at Caesars Entertainment Studios in Las Vegas, with two splits being held each season, each of which is broadcast live on Facebook.
While not having as many professional tournaments as other Esports titles, the following are the standout H1Z1 events which take place during the year:
- Invitationals – With a prize pool of $500,000, this annual event is made up by just three matches. This All-Star style event features 75 of the best H1Ze players from around the world, including both established and up and coming gamers.
- Elite Series – Featuring 70 of the top H1Z1 players, the Elite Series is worth $100,000 in prize money. Prizes are handed out based on players performances over three rounds.
- Showdown – Involving 75 players each from Europe, North America, Australia, South America and Asia-Pacific, three matches again determine the overall winner. Only 10 players from each region will be successful, with those being ranked within the top 10 receiving the Gold Showdown AR-15.
- Pro League – The first professional H1Z1 event. 15 teams compete in Las Vegas, with 75 players taking part each week during the season. Points are awarded throughout the entire campaign, with one team ultimately being crowned champions.
What is H1Z1 betting?
The gameplay and professional status of H1Z1 means that bets can be placed on matches. Whether you have long been playing the game for yourself or a are looking for different games to exploit, H1Z1 betting sites make it possible for punters to wager on their favourite teams and players from around the world. Below is our guide surrounding exactly how to bet on H1Z1 (Z1 Battle Royale).
How to Bet on H1Z1: A Beginner’s guide
Unlike other Esports titles, H1Z1 is still relatively small when it comes to betting. The majority of bookies place a greater emphasis on titles including CS:GO, League of Legends and Dota 2. As a result, those looking to place bets on H1Z1 Matches will generally only be able to take advantage of a small number of markets, including the following:
Match Winner – The most common bet on H1Z1 is to simply wager on the team to win a specific match. Generally only available on matches from the Pro League, our recommended H1Z1 betting sites all offer this option.
Split Winner – A small number of bookies also accept bets on which team will win the Pro League, which is also known as the Split.
What are H1Z1/Z1BR Skins and How to Use It?
H1Z1 skins effectively change the look of an item within the game. Z1 Battle Royale skins can be earned whilst playing, as well as through an online store. While not changing the gameplay or boosting abilities, skins are desirable for many, with some being more appealing than others. When it comes to H1Z1, skins include everything from tie-dye t-shirts and military backpacks to AR-15 weapons and shotguns. Some Esports betting sites allow bets to be placed using skins, however our recommended H1Z1 betting sites focus solely on real money wagering. Skin betting is very popular, including coinflip, raffle and jackpot options, however skins gambling is not always regulated.
How to Succeed at HZ1Z Betting
H1Z1 betting sites are likely to be new to many, even for those who have been following the Esports scene for a while. So, in order to give yourself the best possible chance of beating the bookmakers, follow our expert tips:
- H1ZI Download – Downloading and playing the Z1 Battle Royale game will give newcomers the best understanding of how it works. The H1ZI steam page is perhaps the best platform for quickly downloading the game for free.
- H1Z1 Kotk Leaderboards – Looking at the H1Z1 leaderboards is an easy way to see who the top players are in different regions. Information surrounding kills, wins and scores is also readily available.
- Rules – While H1Z1 allows up to 150 players at any one time, some matches will feature just 75 or 100. This can potentially influence your betting, so be sure to look at the match rules before wagering.
- Rosters – Check out the team lineups before betting if possible. While such information may not be easily accessible, roster changes can have an impact upon performance.
- Latest News – There are now a number of different versions of H1Z1, with Z1 Battle Royale being the most popular. Try and stay up to date with the latest news surrounding the game, with Esports outlets delivering such information.
Final thoughts on H1Z1 Betting Sites
H1Z1, or Z1 Battle Royale, has been making waves in the Esports scene for a few years now. As a result, it comes as no surprise that a host of H1Z1 gambling sites are now available to punters in the UK. So, if you are looking to bet on leading players and teams, be sure to check out our recommended bookmakers. Each is fully licensed, safe and reliable.
H1Z1 Betting Sites FAQs
How are professional H1Z1 matches played?
H1Z1 matches can be played by individual players, duos and teams. However, in the Pro League, matches are made up by 15 different teams. The last team standing will be declared the winner.
Can I place H1Z1 bets on mobile?
Yes. While this will depend on the bookie, our recommended H1Z1 gambling websites all cater well for mobile customers. Many even have dedicated betting apps, making betting on the go more efficient than ever.
How often will H1Z1 betting markets be available?
During the Pro League season, two matches are played each week during the regular Split. While this is not as often as some other Esports leagues and tournaments, there is still a good number of encounters to wager on.
How do I know that H1Z1 matches are fair?
Professional matches from the H1Z1 Pro League are organized by leading industry organizations. Meanwhile, top licensed bookies would not associate themselves with Esports titles that are not trustworthy.
Which payment methods are available at H1Z1 betting sites?
This will differ between bookies. However, punters in the UK can fund bets through debit cards, e-wallets, Pay By Phone and bank transfers in most cases. Some betting sites offer cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) and skins betting too.