Online gambling firm In Touch Games has had its licences suspended in Britain by the Gambling Commission and Betting & Gambling Council.
In Touch Games Sees Licences Suspended
The Gambling Commission have suspended the firm’s operating licences as it carries out a review under section 116 of the Gambling Act 2005.
In Touch Games have reportedly failed to follow licence conditions related to money laundering, fair and transparent terms and practices, and reporting key events.
The firm operate 11 websites including bonusboss.co.uk, cashmo.co.uk, drslot.co.uk, jammymonkey.com and slotfactory.com. This has led to all of these trading names listed as “inactive” on the regulator’s website.
Back in February, the Gambling Commission said that In Touch Games had been fined for a third time, and on this occasion they were ordered to pay £6.1million for social responsibility and money laundering failings. In 2019, they paid a £2.2million settlement for failures and in 2021 they were fined £3.4million for similar reasons and were warned over further failings.
A Gambling Commission spokesperson said: “In accordance with section 118 (2) of the Act the commission has determined to suspend the above operating licence.
“We have made it clear to the operator that during the course of the suspension we expect it to focus on treating consumers fairly and keeping them fully informed of any developments which impact them.
“The suspension does not prevent the operator from allowing consumers to access their accounts and withdrawing funds.
“The suspension takes place immediately.”
Other Content You May Be Interested In
- Arsenal’s Premier League Title Odds Slashed To 7/1 After Late United Win
- Lionel Messi Eclipses Cristiano Ronaldo to Amass Most Guinness World Record Titles by a Footballer
- Wonder Horse Flightline Makes Owners £24m In First Year At Stud
- Exclusive PL Transfer Window Poll: 92% Of both Manchester United and Everton Fans ‘UNHAPPY’ With Their Summer Transfer Window
- Suspicious Betting Activity Reported In Europa Conference League Qualifiers