After of a week of international matches it’s back to Premier League business this weekend with ALL 20 sides returning to action with games for the ‘week 5’ schedule spread over Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Premier League Action Gets Going Again On Saturday
Love it, of hate it – the latest international break is now behind us and we return to Premier League action this Saturday for the ‘week five’ set of fixtures.
No Friday night match this time, so the games get rolling on Saturday in the popular lunchtime offering – this week between Wolves and Liverpool – the Reds have won 6 of the last 7 repeat fixtures and the betting with the best UK football betting sites suggests it will be more of the same with the Merseyside club @ 4/9.
Five Saturday 3pm matches follow that include Villa hosting Palace – a clash that the Eagles have only scored once in their last 6 in. While the league leaders Man City are on the road south to face Londoners West Ham – the Blue Moon has won 12 of their last 14 vs the Hammers.
We end the Saturday Premier League action with the standard 5:30pm match, that this week is between Newcastle and Brentford – 9 of the last 11 matchups saw Over 2.5 Goals, so we could be in for plenty of action here.
Onto Sunday, and two more Premier League fixtures that start with Bournemouth hosting Chelsea in a match that ended 3-1 to the Blues last season.
Then it’s Everton vs Arsenal in the 4:30pm Sunday encounter this week, but even though the Gunners are the big favourites @ 11/20 with the best football betting sites, the Toffeemen might fancy their chances having been undefated in their last 5 home games vs the North London side.
We conclude the Premier League ‘week 5’ fixtures on Monday night with Nottm Forest welcoming Burnley to the City Ground. The teams have already met this season in the EFL Cup, which ended 1-0 to the Clarets.
Premier League Week 5 Fixtures and Latest Match Betting
Saturday 16th September 2023
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool 12:30 (7/1 | 17/4 | 4/9)
- Aston Villa v Crystal Palace 15:00 (19/20 | 14/5 | 16/5)
- Fulham v Luton Town 15:00 (7/10 | 3/1 | 9/2)
- Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion 15:00 (6/5 | 3/1 | 21/10)
- Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United 15:00 (2/7 | 11/2 | 11/1)
- West Ham United v Manchester City 15:00 (6/1 | 19/5 | 13/25)
- Newcastle United v Brentford 17:30 (4/7 | 17/5 | 21/4)
Sunday 17th September 2023
- Bournemouth v Chelsea 14:00 (19/5 | 13/4 | 3/4)
- Everton v Arsenal 16:30 (11/2 | 18/5 | 11/20)
Monday 18th September 2023
- Nottingham Forest v Burnley 19:45 (5/4 | 13/5 | 12/5)
Note: Odds are subject to change
- Best Football Betting Sites UK for 2023
- UK’s Best Betting Promotions of 2023
- Best Betting Apps UK – Compare the Best Mobile Betting Apps 2023
- Betting Academy – Key Betting Terms Explained